Need inspiration for this Earth Day?Offsetters highlights recent global stories on innovative carbon management Ap...
Carbon Neutral Companies
Declaring your business is carbon neutral is a proud achievement. We’re always excited to enter into partnerships with organizations committed to a more sustainable future.
To be designated as a Carbon Neutral Partner with Offsetters, it means that your organization has worked closely with us to complete a process that we’ll make transparent and easily understood at every step of the way:
1. We help you complete a corporate greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory including material and relevant Scope 3 emissions.
2. You state your commitment to quantify organizational emissions annually, for a minimum period of time.
3. We support your public disclosure of GHG emissions data.
4. By offsetting GHG emissions with an investment in projects in the amount equal to your previous year’s emissions you achieve carbon neutral status.
5. We go one step further to help you promote your carbon neutral achievement among stakeholders and customers.
Our Carbon Neutral Partners
Our Carbon Neutral Partners are proven industry-leaders that are taking action on climate change with net zero greenhouse gas emissions. Click on a company below to view their GHG emissions information.
Our Climate Friendly Partners
Climate Friendly organizations, events, products and services have demonstrated climate change leadership beyond the status quo.
These businesses have quantified their carbon footprint and have taken responsibility for their GHG emissions in a significant way. Whether it’s through offsetting a meaningful portion of total GHG’s or transparency and public reporting of their emissions performance, all of our Climate Friendly partners are working to reduce their carbon liabilities.