Upcoming Offsetters Webinar: Carbon Management for Municipalities
DATE: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
TIME: 10:00 am - 10:45 am PST
In this complimentary webinar, the second in our new educational series, we will introduce carbon management for municipalities looking to understand, reduce, and offset their climate impact, and meet their Climate Action Charter commitment.
We will examine:
• Carbon management overview and drivers
• Climate action leadership in BC: what local governments need to know
• How to understand, reduce and offset emissions
• Options available for municipalities to go carbon neutral
• Reductions projects
• Offset purchase
• Best practices for engaging leaders, staff, council and constituents
• Examples of local governments that are leading the way
This webinar is free of charge, and is open to the public. Please copy and paste the registration link to share the invitation with staff and co-workers who also may be interested in learning more about carbon management for municipalities.
Complete Offsetters Media KitDownload PDF
Offsetters Investor PresentationDownload PDF
- Will small island states be uninhabitable? How 65 million people could be displaced as a result of climate change http://t.co/3MgLqUfrjv
- This hydropower project in China couldn't have been developed without offset funds. The impact of carbon offsets http://t.co/FVIe6GRoCw
- The average Canadian’s lifestyle adds 5 tonnes of GHG per year. Some simple ways to reduce your carbon footprint http://t.co/vtpU46JiAX
- @hack4goodBC They absolutely are! Glad you liked the read!
- What are one of the most important indicators of climate change? How global mean sea level trends are critical http://t.co/2w5cMKmFyP