Aimia Legacy PortfolioThe Aimia portfolio, formerly the Groupe Aeroplan portfolio, was custom designed exclus...
The greenhouse gas (GHG) regulatory environment is fragmented and it’s often difficult to know what your organization should be doing to mitigate its carbon liabilities. Whether your organization is currently required to report annual GHG emissions or you’d like to voluntarily report before being required, Offsetters can help. We can assist in all aspects of public disclosure including GHG quantification, report writing, pre-verification assessments, and strategic planning for anticipated government policy changes.
Our Team has the expertise to fulfill your organization’s reporting requirements, including those for the following reporting systems:
- British Columbia Reporting Requirements for Large Final Emitters (LFE’s)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Wal-Mart Suppliers Sustainability Assessment
- The Climate Registry (TCR)
- Western Climate Initiative (WCI)
Contact us today to discuss your carbon liabilities.